Friday, November 30, 2007

Jason

Jason said he wanted to start a blog with me and he never posts. So, I am going to post for him. Stream of conciousness Jason:

Tony Romo. Yes. Poor Bret Farve. I love him so much. Bret Farve. Bret Farve. I love you. Pinball. I am the pinball master. Why am I so good at pinball? What's for dinner? What should I make for dinner? Hot meat. Something meaty. Steak. Ribs. Turkey. I miss Thanksgiving. When does Leah get home? I'm hungry. Mom. I'll call Mom. No minutes. Football. Football. Football this weekend. Stupid Road Island guy won the powerball. I thought I was going to win. College football finally. Cable. Please. Hurry. Ulitimate fighting again. I hate Matt Hughes. Christain Bale was so skinny in that movie. He only ate oranges. I like oranges. The juicy ones. Really juicy ones.

Jason's mind blog would go something like that, only less ADD

No comments: